Manual of use
- Place the urinating device so the widest part is between your legs, centered under your urethra, and pressed firmly upward.
- Tilt the open end slightly down, relax, and pee.
- Pull the urinating device slowly forward with firm upward pressure to remove the remaining drops.
- Loose pants make the urinating device easier to use.
- Pull underwear aside or go over the top where there is no fly.
- You can practice your technique in the shower.
- In a small bag you can easely carry the urinating device around.
- Patience! After all we've been taught for years not standing up to pee and certainly not with our clothes still on!
- Shake off the last drops from the urinating device.
- Rinse briefly with water (with a water bottle for example).
- With water and soap at the next opportunity.
- Can be washed in the dishwasher or washing machine.